Matthijs van Duin
- Registered on: 05/12/2015
- Last connection: 10/16/2015
Reported issues: 3
- 03:23 pm BeagleBone Black Bug #155 (New): P9.15 has pull conflict
- 05:27 pm Beagleboard-x15 Bug #153 (New): PMIC I2C 2 is floating
- 06:50 pm BeagleBone Black Bug #85 (New): BBB spuriously shutsdown as if power button is pressed
- Last time I checked (which was a while ago, but so is this bug report) the driver doesn't correctly inspect the irq b...
- 04:02 pm Kernel Support Bug #143 (In Progress): Putting PMIC in sleep-state risks hardware damage
- It is perhaps worth mentioning the regulator issue already existed on the BeagleBone White, except there the regulato...
- 08:25 pm Kernel Support Bug #143 (In Progress): Putting PMIC in sleep-state risks hardware damage
Also available in: Atom